Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Artistic Associate Michael Rashid


Name: Michael Rashid

Age: Defying Gravity

Hometown: Shelby Township, Michigan

Favorite Book: "A Confederacy of Dunces" by John Kennedy Toole

Favorite Movie: Tim Burton's "Ed Wood"

Favorite Play: "Death of a Salesman" by Arthur Miller. Goodman's production was the most powerful piece of theatre I've ever experienced.

Favorite Quote: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -- Oscar Wilde

First Theatrical Experience: In 2nd grade, I played a boy named Louis (Spanish pronunciation) who turns into a donkey. Some would debate if I ever switched back . . .
First theatre I remember seeing was tagging along with my sister's Brownie troupe to "A Christmas Carol." The ghosts were scary, but no more so than the Brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment