Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Managing Director Liz Hoffman


Name: Liz Hoffman


Age: 29


Hometown: Grand Blanc, MI


Favorite Book: Hmmm, hard to choose, but The Sound and the Fury is still one of the most interesting books I've ever read. I think the whole 'story from 4 different perspectives' thing is brilliant.


Favorite Movie: Have to go Star Wars: A New Hope on this one.


Favorite Play: I honestly don't know. Since plays are meant to be performed, I have favorite productions more than a favorite play.


Favorite Quote: "Life's a banquet, and most poor bastards are starving." Auntie Mame


First Theatrical Experience: When I was 8 or 9, my parents put me in a summer youth theater camp to give me something to do during the summer. Some of classmates were doing it too, so my folks thought it would be a good socializing experience. Little did they know that they were altering the course of my life. Deep huh? Anyway, I was pretty much sold on the whole acting thing after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment