Friday, November 20, 2009

Meet Our Company: part 1


Today we check in with our Artistic Director, Ron Popp
Name: Ron Popp

Age: 32

Hometown: Fairland, Indiana

Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald

Favorite Movie: The Wizard of Oz. It teaches everything you really need to know in life...and it's in Technicolor!!

Favorite Play: Angels in America by Tony Kushner

Favorite Quote: "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. " Christopher Reeve

First Theatrical Experience: The first show I ever saw was The Diary of Anne Frank at the Indianapolis Civic Theatre when I was in the eighth grade. The first play I was in was An American Tail in the fifth grade. I played Fievel.....I'm pretty sure it was an unauthorized production....

No comments:

Post a Comment